The Melco N50-S38 is the first SSD model in a full width (43cm) chassis. Easy to import from CD, USB memory, or music data on your PC. Back up your important music collection simply from front display menu.
You can play music from an App on your smart phone or tablet which beautifully lists your music collection with cover art, artist/album information. Melco Music HD app is only available for iPad. If you connect USB-DAC, N1 becomes a transport of streaming services and becomes a Roon Ready device. Unlike a server for the office, Melco Music Library is purely designed for audio playback.
Made in Japan by “Takumi” ( “master” in Japanese).
The first midrange SSD product of MELCO. SSD on the layered rigid mounter + New clear-dynamic power supply, which produces 25% more output. Inheriting the highly acclaimed previous N1A, such as classic appearance but as a result it produces completely different SQ from N1A.- Single press power button – same as Hi-Fi components and unlike any IT device
- Comfortable front panel buttons with positive click for easy operation
- OLED display to reduce internal noise
- Rear USB 3.0 ports – BACKUP, EXPANSION USB-DAC or Easy
- Import from Flash drive, CD drive or HDD
- 3 pole IEC mains inlet with true electrical ground to define source component as ground point, and internal power-line noise filter.
- New Enhanced PCB
- Layered rigid SSD mounter
- New Clear Dynamic PSU (capacitor bank + new unit)
- New Isolation Feet
- Inherited from award-winning N1A
- Classic MELCO appearance
- Full width for hi-fi system
- 1.7mm thick chassis
- IEC inlet + noise filter
1 x specially selected SSD
LAN Port-Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
DHCP server in isolated mode
USB2.0 port USB-DAC dedicated,
USB3.0 backup port,
USB3.0 expansion port,
USB3.0 port for music import & CD drive
USB3.0 front panel port for import & DAC
USB player file support DSF, DFF, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AIFF, AAC
USB player sample rate support
16-32 bit (PCM) to 384kHz:- auto downsample to suit connected DAC.
Gapless PCM supported.
1 bit (DSD) to 11.3MHz Quad DSD.
Markerless DSD supported.
DSD to 32bit PCM conversion selectable.
Gapless DSD supported.
OLED displays player sample rate.
Size 436 x 62 x 352mm