N100 is the half-sized model of MELCO music library which has 2TB hard disc drive and 3 x USB2.0 port. The full functioned model in the same size and design as MELCO CD drive “D100”.
- Fine design both for rack-style and desktop use (215 mm)
- Aluminum front and top panel with hairline finish
- 2 mm steel sheet chassis for anti-vibration
- HDD is designed with anti-vibration system “HS-S²”(Highly Stable Storage System) under same concept as N1ZS/2A.
- LAN port for direct connection with player (no LED for status indication)
- USB2.0 x3 are compatible with USB-DAC, USB CD drive and USB storage such as USB HDD or USB flash memory. When the drive is connected, user can choose the purpose of the drive on the front display. (Import, expansion, backup, restore etc)
- Low C/N clock of NDK
- Power management system by FPGA for improved system stability.
- Fan-less design
- 2.0TB2.5”SFF HDD x 1
- Gigabit Dual Ethernet LAN port
- PC file sharing function
- DLNA/UPnP media server function with Twonky Server 8.5
- USB-DAC connection for USB playback – supports Gapless and DSD with DoP and Melco Markerless DSD.
- Automatic download of music files from Hires Audio.com, and other vendors to be announced, with file integrity check.
- CD import to local HDD using Gracenote Database.
- Backup and Restore of internal HDD – compatible with Melco N1 series.
- 215 x 61 x 269mm
- Net weight Appx.3kg